Creating patterns allows to underline the most beautiful features of a person and make them feel comfortable about themselves by wearing the right fit.
This is what Schnittdesign stands for, my service in the clothing industry.
For over 20 years I’ve been offering my pattern service to big and small enterprises producing women’s outerwear, men’s and boys’ outerwear and children’s ready-to-wear clothing. Customers will testify to my practical experience and confident handling of complex tasks as a service partner.
I offer support in the following areas:
- development of first patterns/ model patterns including pattern review up to the stage of industrial application
- model documentation by means of model description, processing guidelines, measurement chart, sketches
- development of basic mother patterns
- pattern gradation in accordance with the internal company philosophy
- development of a basic gradation for mother patterns
- digitalization: If you have existing patterns on paper or cardboard they’ll be digitalized for further processing.
- marker makings of fabric consumption
- plotting on thermoseal paper, width 90cm
- data transmission via email or TDI
- conversion to dxf or ASTM /AAMA data format
- drawings with Corel Draw
- fit analysis and optimisation
Please call me or use my contact form, in order to request your quote. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
St. Hilaire – Esprit – Bernd Berger – Cavita – Apriori – KS – Hirsch – Umlauf & Klein – Hucke Berlin und much more.